How can I increase the traffic on my website?
My answer to How can I increase the traffic on my website?
Answer by Frank Wesley:
So you want to increase the traffic coming to your website?
That has got to be one of the most significant concerns for all internet marketers.
I do have quite a number of strategies, five (5) of which I will detail here:
- Advertise. Yes, advertise – paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people. Adjust your paid strategies to suit your goals. Be careful not to lose a lot of money quickly though.
- Get Social. You have to be proactive. You can’t just produce quality content anymore. Another way to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy links, Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results, also you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.
- Regarding Content, Mix It Up. There is no magic formula for content marketing success, despite what some would have you believe. For this reason, vary the length and format of your content to make it as appealing as possible to different kinds of readers.
- Write Irresistible Headlines. Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Without a compelling headline, even the most comprehensive blog post will go unread. Master the art of headline writing.
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Not the most exciting I know but still important. Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. Are you making the most of image alt text? Are you creating internal links to new content? What about meta descriptions? These are just some of the necessary SEO components who should be perfecting.
Even if you do establish traffic coming to your website, if you don’t have a professionally prepared website, the visitor will quickly move on …….
If you are serious about building a solid website, on that visits will stay on, a sustainable, legitimate, long-term business online, you need guidance. Believe me, I’ve been down this road. What you don’t want to do is try to re-create the wheel.
In other words, what you should do is copy what is already working, a good blueprint. Do what the winners are already doing. It only makes good sense and it is what works.
You need a blueprint to follow, one that is currently working. You can get free, yes free, instant access to exactly what you need right here >>>
This is an extremely powerful free audio training that you will need to help you start building a respectable online business and this information will take your earnings to the level you’re hoping to achieve but only, and I mean only, if you really pay attention to it all and take action on it!
Most people never make so much as a dollar online because they never take action towards building a proper business online. If you want to get a head start on establishing a real income, be sure to take action …
Take action because, honestly, only action takers make it.
Again, you need a blueprint to follow, one that is currently working. You can get free, yes free, instant access to exactly what you need right here >>>