Where I can earn money from online easily?
My answer to Where I can earn money from online easily?
Answer by Frank Wesley:
From where or how to make money online easily is one extremely popular question these days, a great question, and one that I get frequently. According to my little friend here Oliver, it is a “dog-eat-dog” world and that includes the internet – meaning it is a situation in which there is fierce, ruthless competition so making money easily may be a challenge but many are doing it.
But, with that being said, I have a few things to share with you. Be sure to read this complete article before making any decisions. It could be life changing ……..
I can certainly, and have here, suggest a handful of sites for you to check out that you could visit to help you earn some potential cash. Here is a list that you might consider.
However ….. Read on beyond this list please,
- – Swagbucks is great for earning some extra cash. You can do a variety of things to make money, from taking surveys to using their search engine. You won’t get rich, but you will earn a few bucks. If you have the time to kill, you can spend it earning some extra cash, instead of surfing the web.
- – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up with both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up. I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out , and .
- – User Testing pays $10 a pop for testing websites. A test usually takes about 15-20 minutes. The purpose is for a website owner to watch someone, who is new to their site, try to navigate it. The value that the site owner gets by watching an actual user experience is worth a ton, but $10 isn’t a bad pay-out.
- – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
- – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic.
If you are new to the internet, new to the making money online niche, or even if you’re experienced but not achieving exactly what you would like, I definitely have some excellent advice for you.
If you are serious about building a sustainable, legitimate, long-term business online, you need guidance. Believe me, I’ve been down this road. What you don’t want to do is try to re-create the wheel. In other words, what you should do is copy what is already working, a good blueprint. Do what the winners are already doing. It only makes good sense and it is what works.
You need a blueprint to follow, one that is currently working. You can get free, yes free, instant access to exactly what you need right here >>>
This is an extremely powerful free audio training that you will need to help you start building a respectable online business and this information will take your earnings to the level you’re hoping to achieve but only, and I mean only, if you really pay attention to it all and take action on it!
Most people never make so much as a dollar online because they never take action towards building a proper business online. If you want to get a head start on establishing a real income, be sure to read on ….
Part of achieving success online is establishing a responsive list of subscribers.
By far the easiest way to start building a list is to setup a squeeze page and send traffic to it. That’s exactly the information I’ve provided through the link I’ve provided in this article.
It’s enough for you to get started getting people onto your list and promoting affiliate offers to your subscribers…
…but if you’re really serious about building a stable, profitable Internet business, you need to go one step further:
Sell your own products to your list.
Now a lot of people will hesitate with creating their own products but these are the steps to follow. There are a lot of different parts that go into creating a product:
– Writing the ebook
– Creating the videos
– Designing the sales pages
– Writing the sales copy
– Making sure it all links up properly
– Uploading it all properly
– Testing the payment links properly
So it’s pretty obvious why most people never get around to creating their own products. But seriously, this is what it takes …
… you can get others to do all the work for you. That process is called outsourcing and yes, that can be done.
However, if you want to start selling your own products without doing any of the actual work, if you want to do more than just make a few dollars here and there, if you are really serious about building a stable, profitable Internet business then you should check this out here.
Take action because, honestly, only action takers make it.